Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
FULL The/Blower's Daughte-r

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Med fan Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Ambassade
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gardvandy

Masculin
Point(s): 36
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 02:56 (2016)    Sujet du message: FULL The/Blower's Daughte-r Répondre en citant

The Blower's Daughter > bit.ly/1t2BzFd

The Blower's Daughter

10cf746e54
Damien Rice vocals, piano, guitar, percussion, clarinet, production Lisa Hannigan backing vocals, lead vocals on "Silent Night" (hidden track), piano Vyvienne Long cello Mark Kelly electric guitar, production Shane Fitzsimons bass guitar Tom Osander aka Tomo percussion, drums Caroline "Caz" Fogerty djembe Doreen Curran mezzo soprano vocals on "Eskimo" Nicholas Dodd conducting Colm Mac Con Iomaire violin Conor Donovan timpani, percussion Jean Meunier improvisation, piano . theres a variation of E at the end of certain parts of the verses where it changes from 022100 to 022200 (maybe its an Eadd9, not exactly sure) Beautiful song. ^ "Damien Rice O". Rolling Stone (926). Rice wanted to make the album without the backing of a major record label, believing if he signed such a deal it would compromise his future work, forcing him to move in directions he did not wish to.[12]. Tab Pro guitar tabs / updates / news / reviews / lessons / forums Blowers Daughter chords by Damien Rice, added: December 2nd, 2004 Logout UG Plus Favorites Profile History Recently viewed tabs No tabs to display. [Verse] E And so it is E Aadd9 Just like you said it should be Aadd9 Badd11 We'll both forget the breeze Aadd9 E Most of the time E And so it is E Aadd9 The colder water Aadd9 Badd11 The blower's daughter C#m The pupil in denial [Chorus] Aadd9 I can't take my eyes off of you G#m I can't take my eyes off you F#m I can't take my eyes off of you E I can't take my eyes off you Aadd9 Badd11 I can't take my eyes off you Aadd9 Badd11 I can't take my eyes. Popular tabs Fresh tabs Welcome home, Stranger Please Sign in or Sign up you can also use Facebook Google TABS ARTISTS NEWS REVIEWS LESSONS USERS TABS FRESH TABS 0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z TOP 100 TABS Advanced + Submit tab + Submit review + Submit article . 2002. O is the debut studio album by Irish musician Damien Rice, originally released on 1 February 2002, in Ireland and in the United Kingdom.

Retrieved 9 January 2016. print correct Terms of Use WATCH more videos 8 More Hilarious Misheard Lyrics About Food You'll never hear them the same way again Discuss This Song Add a new song discussion. ^ "Breakdown". 2003 with bonus DVD 2003- includes extended version of "Eskimo", which features "Woman Like A Man" from B-Sides, and brings the track's length to 21:42.[15] 2004 with extra track "Cannonball" (Remix) 2004 double album pack: O and B-Sides 2005 with extra tracks "Cannonball" (Remix) and "Unplayed Piano" . Oops, an error Loading. Please wait. "The Blower's Daughter" 4:44 4.

gym class heroeswhitest boy alivethe dick suckers danicathe guardians of the galaxy spaRudhramadevi Official Trailercharles mingus mingus at montereythe dark side of the muleroyal pains s06 is_safe:1eagles eagles livehot teacher is_safe:1

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 02:56 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Med fan Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Ambassade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation